Chevrolet 454cui Crate Motor, GM Performance
GM performance 454cui crate motor er en rigtig fin motor til dem som ønsker en yderst pålidelig motor. 438hk og 678nm. Kommer med smedet stempler, rulleknast, stål topstykker med 325cc indsug porte og 8.75 :1 i kompression. En motor der starter og køre hver gang. Komplet som på billedet.
En rigtig fin all-around motor, som har overskud til at lægge hele vænget i røg..!
This engine is not designed, nor intended to be used in any marine applications. Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle. Engines installed in vehicles registered and normally operated outside of the United States carry no warranty. Clutch linkage bosses are drilled and tapped, plus includes a provision for a mechanical fuel pump.
Actual Engine Displacement:7.4L/454
Engine Assembly Style:Long block
Crate Engine Cylinder Head Material:Cast iron
Engine Block Material:Cast iron
Cam Style:Hydraulic roller tappet
Rear Main Seal Style:1-piece
Intake Manifold Included:Yes
Intake Manifold Style:Carbureted
Cylinder Heads Included:Yes
Throttle Body Included:No
Oil Pan Included:Yes
Valve Covers Included:Yes
Timing Cover Included:Yes
Water Pump Included:Yes
Harmonic Balancer Included:Yes
Air Cleaner Included:No
Spark Plugs Included:No
Spark Plug Wires Included:No
Wiring Harness Included:No
The Chevrolet Performance 454 c.i.d. HO offers tremendous value in a long block crate engine. It's based on the Gen VI 4-bolt mains with 1-piece rear main seal blocks—with approximately 8.75:1 compression, 438 hp at 5,300 rpm, and 500 lbs.-ft. of torque at 3,500 rpm. The "HO" stands for High Output, which means you get forged steel externally balanced crankshafts, forged steel LS6/LS7 "dimple" rods, shot peened and magnafluxed with 7/16 in. rod bolts.
Other features and specs include:
* Forged aluminum pistons
* Hydraulic roller camshafts with .510 in. intake lift, .540 in. exhaust lift
* Duration at .050 in. for intake is 211 and 230 for exhaust; lobe centerline is 112 degrees
* Cast iron cylinder heads with rectangular port 118cc combustion chambers
* 325cc intake runner volume with 2.19 in. intake valves and 1.88 in. exhaust
* Heads are configured for 3/8 in. thread 7/16 in. shank rocker arm studs
* Stamped steel self-aligning 1.7:1 ratio rocker arms come installed along with ACDelco spark plugs
* Also included with this crate engine: oil pan, black powdercoated aluminum valve cover, black powdercoated aluminum timing cover, long-style cast iron "V" belt rotation water pump, 8 in. harmonic balancer, and 14 in. automatic flexplate
Der er endnu ikke nogen anmeldelser her. Vi vil være glade for hvis du vil anmelde som den første.